In the latest issue of Working Brief...
Published: April 2013
Does age matter?
- Michael O’Toole, Cabinet Office, on VCSE and payment by results
- James Plunkett, Resolution Foundation, on the pressures facing Britain’s working-age population
- Lord Victor Adebowale CBE, CEO Turning Point, on the Work Programme and forging successful partnerships in local communities
- Jo Casebourne, Nesta, on innovation in employment related services
- Chris Ball, on extending working lives and redefining working age
- Bobby Duffy, Ipsos MORI, on generational views on funding welfare